Sunday, April 20, 2008

seeing the sights in Paris!

With the kind and lovely Juliann (meet her at her crafty knitting blog, http://thesickchick.wordpress.com/) in Paris! Beautiful sights for the superstar shirt, indeed.Having not been to Paris myself, I hope I get these right, but this particular superstar shirt got to view (clockwise from top left): the Place des Vosges, the Sacre Coeur Basilica, the view from that Basilica, the Jardin des Tuilleues (at the Louvre, within view of the Eiffel Tower), and the Notre Dame Cathedral. Lucky shirt!

If I was adept at Marian's new computer and/or not tired, this would be a cool collage instead of a weak one. My apologies to Juliann...)

1 comment:

The Sick Chick said...

Hey that's better than I could do so no worries!

I have one London picture taken (just my apartment building) and hope to get more this week if this stomach virus ever goes away.