Tuesday, April 1, 2008

MareMare We are cheering for you!

Marian: Hey girl! We just want you you know how brave we think you are for starting chemo today! You are such a cutie and we love you so much. We are also enjoying our hot tees and think you are an amazing artist! You are a superstar!

Cody, Camie, Paul, & Chrissy Lou posing cute in outerdarkness (aka the Martin basement apartment)
Supermodel Camie ... (enough said)

Paul was doing some sweet dance moves for you
Trying to get our shirts to show up just blue...wrong light I guess...

This is me when I am angry becasue Cody got sick of pictures... Sneaky Miss Martin catches the lovebirds in the act (I guess it is legal now that there is a ring)....
Welp, Mare I hope everything is going good for you. We are praying and thinking about you here in P-town! xxo~ Martins and Frandsens

No comments: