Monday, April 28, 2008

In Salt Lake City, Utah

with the Anderson children and their wonderful mother, Mary Anne, a longtime friend from our U of Utah glory days in the cinderblock castle that is University Village. I'm trying to sell my little sister on living there. I warn: you'll see it and probably cry, then live there and love it. The little community built around a playground and lots of swings was the perfect place for a young & new mother to live. Plus, community gardens :).

And another bad collage celebrating their superstar sweetness. All three working on signs for her room (which arrived today!), and pink Superstar Grace, insisting on being a sleeping superstar as well. Lots of the littlest superstars are especially dedicated to their shirts; I've heard some sweet stories.

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Since Grace and Isaac go to ECEC right next to our beloved 1500 court, we play there sometimes. We get a nice scent of compost from the community gardens as we stroll past, remembering how we had to stand in line hoping to get one of those coveted spots. I hope your sis doesn't rule it out. Sometimes I wish we still lived there.

The collage is sweet - I don't know how you keep up with all the support.